GS Competition Kettlebells - Single
GS Competition Kettlebells
Next Level Equipment for Next Level Training. 🐺💪
The all-new GS (Girevoy Sport) Competition Kettlebell is the first of it's kind and available only from Wolverson Fitness.
Manufactured to the highest tolerances, using the best casting methods, powering the best athletes around the world.
"As a PT I would not be without my Wolverson Kettlebell, vital tool in my armoury for both myself and my clients."
"It may seem unnecessary to try to improve the design of something as simple as a kettlebell but the effort has been worth it. The most comfortable and natural feeling kettlebell I have worked with, the great handle allows correct grip and all weights "sit" really comfortably when racked. Well done Wolverson!"
A first for Europe and the UK. Recommended by Sergey Rudnev, Mike Mahler, Steven Cotter and just about anybody who is anybody in the Kettlebell community.
After extensive consultation with the UK's leading authorities on Girevoy Sport, Wolverson set out to design and produce the next generation in competition Kettlebells. The result is the Wolverson GS Competition Kettlebell.
Compliant with both the International Union of Kettlebell Lifting (IUKL) and the Girevoy Sport Union (GSU) standards and constructed using the most up to date casting methods we have produced a kettlebell that has a number of unique design features.
- No more rattle - We’ve transformed the core of this kettlebell. Our new design has an open aperture in the base of the KB so the filling with not rattle.
- Innovative casting methods - 35mm thick bare metal handles with a newly designed handle. The new casting methods we employ guarantee a consistent handle shape and thickness whilst improving the grip and comfort.
- Better performance - The redesigned handles have a uniform clearance and shape across the entire range with the new design providing a larger area of contact when the kettlebell is in a racked position than all previous designs. This means higher reps and more comfort.
- Accuracy - The new construction method increases accuracy of the weight specified to around +/- 200g.
- Consistency - We are now producing our Kettlebells with the colour coding system widely used in Europe and the USA. This means continuity throughout Europe!
- Knowledge - We are the UK’s largest kettlebell seller. Once teamed with the UK’s leading authorities on Girevoy Sport this product embodies our industry expertise.
Please note: GSU 10kgs are currently Blue.
**If ordering a 36kg (or heavier) Kettlebell, feel free to contact us for a shipping quote!