Wolverson™ Power / Resistance Bands
Wolverson Power Bands have a multi-layered latex construction which helps prevent the likelihood of breakages that can be experienced with cheaper single layer single bonding point Resistance Bands.
Multi-layering will present shearing when nicked rather than complete failure which also adds a safety element to using resistance bands.
Wolverson Power Bands are not just for powerlifting and weightlifting.
They can be used for
- Jumping & Plyometrics
- Flexibility exercises
- General conditioning
- Glute Activation Work
A range of resistance levels allows the end user to progress in strength and rehabilitation work.
All Wolverson Resistance Bands are 41"/1.04m in length and 1/4" thick made from pure rubber latex, this increases durability, strength and memory providing a more cost efficient product that will last longer than many others on the market.
Wolverson resistance band specifications
- Band/colour width weight rating
- Super-mini (orange) 1/4" / 6.35mm 5-15lbs / 2.2-6.8kg
- Mini (red) 1/2" / 12.7mm 12-27lbs / 5.44-12.25kg
- Mini monster (black) 1/2" / 12.7mm 25-47lbs / 11.34-21.32kg
- Small (purple) 1 1/8" / 28.57mm 30-85lbs / 13.61- 38.55kg
- Medium (green) 1 3/4" / 44.45mm 50-120lbs / 22.68 - 54.43kg
- Large (blue) 2 1/2" / 63.5mm 60 - 150lbs / 27.22 - 68.04kg
- comes with 1 year "sensible use" warranty