Wolverson Ski Trainer
The Wolverson Ski Trainer
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED 📦 ✅
The Ski Trainer is a relatively new piece of equipment in the fitness scene that works your upper body with a focus on cardio. It mimics the motion of cross-country skiing, but you don't have to be a skier to train on it. It requires the use of the lats, triceps, pecs, and abdominals to pull the handles down; and this movement is unlike any other type of cardio. Not only will you increase your heart rate quickly, but because it engages more muscles than other forms of cardio, you will burn more calories.
- 5 Years Frame
- 2 Years Parts
- Improved muscle endurance under low central nervous system (CNS) fatigue
- Great paring exercise – as it is aerobic and not CNS draining
- Good blood flow movement
- Less taxing than something like a rower (when you build efficiency in the technique)
- When done properly, training on the Ski Trainer hits the lats, triceps, abdominals, pecs, biceps, quads, hamstrings, glutes, calves, and lower back.
- Ski Trainer uses a flywheel that traps air to increase resistance. The intensity varies with your effort: the harder you pull, the greater the intensity
- It's designed to mimic Nordic skiing, but the movement can be modified for other activities, especially swimming
- The Ski Trainer is wheelchair accessible for people with leg injuries or adaptive athletes, and the exercises can be just as hard sitting down
- Large monitor, displaying - Pulse, Time, Distance, Stroke rate and Calories. Including a phone holder
- All bolts for base and wall mount included