Assault Bike Classic- Available for delivery from 22nd March 2021
Assault Bike Classic - Available for delivery from 22nd March 2021
Wolverson is proud to exclusively offer the latest Assault Bike as the Official UK Distributor! See the Bike cheaper somewhere else? Let us know, and we'll Price Match!
Perfected through years of design innovation and feedback, the Assault Bike combines all the best features of a traditional fan bike and reinforces them for the ultimate machine. The bike provides a diverse and virtually unlimited workout to meet the needs of different individuals by challenging their ability and strength.
Using air resistance, the Assault Bike scales automatically to keep up with you as you push, pull and pedal with greater force and speed - the greater the resistance, the greater the benefits!
Keep it mellow and level to target a heart rate range, or jump into a high-intensity interval session to push your limits and leave you exhausted! Whatever you need, the Assault Bike offers you the ultimate cardio and calorie-burning tool.
- Heavy-Duty High-Tensile Steel Frame and solid rubber footings provide greater stability and eliminate side-to-side movement during high-speed stretches
- Industrial Powder Coating on the frame for durability
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY on Parts Based on a non commercial setting / 5 Year Warranty on Welds
- The Mk 2 version boasts the new and improved lower crank arm bearing system. This negates any issues associated with the Mk 1 version.
- Six-Way Adjustable Hybrid Seat provides comfortable positioning to properly fit all users
- 25-inch diameter steel fan delivers maximum resistance
- Reinforced pedals and crank with 25 Sealed-Cartridge Bearings ensure smooth operation and durability
- LCD Screen Outputs - Watts; Calories; Distance; Speed; Time; Odometer; Heart Rate Monitor, RPM, and Interval Training options
- Dimensions (Assembled): 50.9”L x 23.3”W x 48.4”H (cm 129.4L x 59.3W x123H)
- Dimensions (Boxed): 51.25”L x 11.25”W x 35.3”H (cm 130.2L x 28.4W x89.7H)
- Weight (Assembled): 98.1lbs (44.5Kg)
- Weight (Boxed): 109.1lbs (49.5kg)
The bike’s unique design and on-board programming offers an endless variety of workout options and can be used just as effectively for pre/post workout warm-up/cool-downs. The AssaultBike also shines as a post-injury rehabilitation tool, as it allows isolation/integration of the legs/arms at a personalised pace.
The crisp and clear LCD display, large buttons and quick keys offer faster access to the on-board programs and can be swapped out in a flash. Choose from high-intensity intervals, or set a target distance goals. Integrated messaging to help inspire you keeps the workout fresh and motivating, while Outputs include Watts; Calories; Distance; Speed; Time; Odometer; Heart Rate Monitor, RPM, and Interval Training options.
All these great features built around a heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame, stabilised to prevent side-to-side movement when in high use, with a comfortable Hybrid seat, reinforced pedals and crank with sealed cartridge bearings.
Each purchase also comes with a collection of helpful maintenance documents and advice on keeping your bike in top condition.
Why pay for imitation, when you can grab yourself the market's leading assault bike for the lowest price around? Do not confuse this product with cheaper inferior products on the market with shorter warranties! SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
This model no longer carries a commercial grade warranty, meaning that if you wish to use this unit in a commercial setting it will not be given the usual warranty.
Wolverson Fitness Ltd will, however, support any existing owners in commercial facilities to look after their bikes for that warranty period.
If you are a commercial gym owner looking for an Assault bike we would suggest checking out the newly released Assault Bike Pro.
2 Years Parts only
5 Years Frame and Welds
‘Register your warranty by emailing ‘Services@wolverson-fitness.