Check out the new MK.4 GHD!
We have made numerous improvements to the previous version of our GHD, increasing the overall durability of our products:
- Improved upholstery vinyl and internal foam coverings
- Re-designed roller pads around the feet, now positioned at an angle to increase users ability to lock in lower limbs when in use
- Lower roller can now be positioned horizontally and vertically to cater for all users heights, aiding effective completion of the exercise (dual lock-in on all positions to further increase stability)
- Unit footprint has been increased to provide extra stability
- Band pegs able to double up as handles, to use in conjunction with wheels to easily move the device around your facility
- Off-set weight spigot at the foot of the device incase band pegs are used
Key benefits of GHD work include the improved strengthening and stabilisation of key areas around the core midsection, including glutes, hamstrings and lower lumbar region. GHD's can also aid in promoting improved posture by strengthening the muscle groups associated with alignment, namely spinal erectors. Sedentary work lifestyles are all too often attributed to poor posture.
These benefits are not solely confined to that of elite athletes and are transferrable across a range of end users and a range of capabilities.
You can do a wide range of exercises such as raises and GHD sit-ups to work many different parts of the lower torso and legs. GHD sit-ups are one of the most powerful form of the exercise achievable, helping to protect the entire midsection.
- Total Length (max) - 231 cm
- Total Width - 80 cm
- Total Height (max) - 129 cm
- From half-moon pads to feet pads (max) - 63 cm
- Half-moon pad - 39 cm x 20 cm
** 2 Year Structural Warranty (Not Pads) **