Brand new to Wolverson Fitness, we are pleased to present another brilliant flooring solution for any commercial Gym, CrossFit Box, or personal training space – X-Train Flooring.
X-Train Flooring is on sale in the UK exclusively to Wolverson Fitness, available in 1 meter square tiles in 20mm, 30mm and 43mm thickness options. Made from a recycled rubber compound, its main properties are its outstanding heat, ozone and weather resistance, whilst being completely odourless and stain resistant. Not to mention its brilliant impact and noise damping ability, making it ideal for Olympic lifting areas.
Installing this product will help to prevent damage to Olympic bars, bumper plates, kettlebells, dumbbells and damage (cracking and powdering) to concrete sub floors.
Available in black and solid colour options: Grey, Green and Red.
There is a 3 Year Warranty on X-Train Flooring
Please Note - 30mm, 43mm & Colour Varieties available to order, with an estimated delivery time of 2 weeks.
Extremely easy to install, simply butt square edges up against the next mat.
- Manufacturer’s recommendation is to apply a small spot of adhesive between mat edges to help prevent any movement during use. However this is by no means essential.
- Requiring no sub flooring adhesive or skilled installation, simply lay down and flatten into place. Cutting can be performed with a sharp Stanley blade.
- Excellent Durability, recycled rubber crumb flooring - resistant to movement (each mat weighs approx. 18kg)
- Variety of thicknesses - to suit various applications from: general walkways to high impact Olympic lifting and kettlebell zones.
- Zero odour.
- 100% recycled raw materials.
- Provides a tactile surface suitable for floor based work, without causing discomfort when kneeling.
- UV resistant.
- Fire testing certified meeting EN13501-1: E requirements
- No requirement for edging strips.
- Cost effective for covering large areas (largest installation to date - 250sq.m)
- Versatile - no limit on max coverage.