X-Fit Flooring is on sale in the UK exclusively to Wolverson Fitness. X-Fit Flooring 1 square metre tiles are available in thicknesses of 20mm and 25mm and a range of finishes, black, coloured fleck and full coloured (upon request). Ideal for functional fitness gyms, CrossFit Boxes, garage gyms and pretty much any facility.
X-Fit Flooring is made from a recycled rubber compound called EPDM, It's main properties are its outstanding heat, ozone and weather resistance.
X-Fit Flooring is also completely odourless and stain resistant.
Main benefits of X-Fit Flooring are:
- Easy to install puzzle/jigsaw edging - requiring no adhesives or skilled installation, simply lay down and flatten into place.
- Durability - resistant to movement (each mat weighs approx. 20kg so there is no need for a retaining adhesive to prevent movement)
- Variety of thicknesses - to suit various applications from: general walkways to high impact Olympic lifting and kettlebell zones.
- Zero odour,
- Provides a tactile surface suitable for floor based work.
- UV resistant,
- Tapered edging strips available at additional cost (2-3mm thickness outer edges)
- Cost effective for covering large areas (largest installation to date - 250sq.m),
- Versatile - no limit on max coverage.
- Choice of colours (Fleck or full colour options).
***Please note that large flooring quantities may need to be ordered on demand. A minimum 3/4 weeks lead time applies for large or custom orders, THIS NORMALLY APPLIED TO COLOUR FLECK ORDERS.***
**Flooring may need to be ordered on demand**
There is a 3 year warranty on X-Fit flooring
When ordering coloured fleck options you must stipulate fleck colour, default orders will be allocated a "white" fleck. Please note lead time for colour orders is 3/4 weeks minimum.
When ordering edging strips, you must stipulate the number of complete corners of the area to be covered. If no indication is given, straight edges will be allocated.
There are three main choices when choosing your X-Fit Flooring,
- Edging strips/unfinished.
Edging strips are not a requirement, they are not essential, but they do give areas covered with X-Fit Flooring a more finished appearance. The edging strips have a tapered profile from mat thickness down to 2-3mm, they add 9cm width to the perimeter of each side applied to (allow for this when sizing up an area).
The total list of square metre options are as follows
- 20mm Black 1 sq. m
- 20mm Coloured Fleck 1 sq. m (choice of coloured fleck)
- 25mm Black 1 sq. m
- 25mm Coloured Fleck 1 sq. m (choice of coloured fleck)
N.B. Full coloured tiles are also available upon request, please contact us for more details.
***IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES REGARDING SHIPPING, PLEASE CONTACT US ON 01922 618780 FOR A QUOTE***