V2 Wolverson UK Soft Shell Plyo Box
New and improved Plyo Box design, taking our already outstanding UK made boxes to the next level, perfect for gym users and CrossFit athletes to safely practice vertical jump and power based exercises.
A solid 18mm thick internal wooden frame for weight stability, coated on all sides in a 1 inch thick layer of impact absorbing foam padding, covered in a new design heavy duty vinyl cover for significant wear and tear resistance, reinforced stitching, heavy duty zips and Velcro seals. The soft surfaces decrease the impact and stress to foot, ankle, knee and hip joints when landing by absorbing impact. It's weighted centre of gravity provides much greater stability, and the solid wooden structure means the foam shape will never deform. Versatile, durable and dependable, this is the ultimate Plyo Box, combining functionality, comfort and style into one package.
- Dimensions: 30" (762mm) x 24" (609.60mm) x 20" (508mm)
- Triple Layer Construction – Solid Internal Wooden Frame to support and distribute weight, 1 Inch High Impact Absorbing Foam Coating, and super-durable Heavy Duty Vinyl Cover for significant ware and tear resistance, with reinforced stitching, zippers and Velcro seals
- Durable design offers stability and safety through repeated use – no more bruised shins!
- 3-in-1 design for space efficiency and versatility
- UK Made
- CNC Machined for accurate finish.
- 3 Year Warranty on Internal Structures
WHY USE PLYOMETRICS?
Explosive power and speed is an athlete's best friend when it's game time. Increased force coupled with quickness and speed is one deadly and intimidating athletic combination. In addition to improving your performance for sports, plyometrics will also help with major lifts like the squat and deadlift and other Cross Fit Exercises.
So, if you're not where you want to be, it's time to incorporate plyometric training into your routine.