The Ski Trainer is a relatively new piece of equipment in the fitness scene that works your upper body with a focus on cardio. It mimics the motion of cross-country skiing, but you don't have to be a skier to train on it. It requires the use of the lats, triceps, pecs, and abdominals to pull the handles down; and this movement is unlike any other type of cardio. Not only will you increase your heart rate quickly, but because it engages more muscles than other forms of cardio, you will burn more calories. Wolverson Ski Trainer Stand is available here
NEW MK2 VERSIONS
- Upgraded pedal shaft for high durability and higher max weight of 200kg
- New & improved Aluminium jockey wheels
- Tougher cords with improved strength
- Improved sensor cables
- Tougher console buttons for extra durability
- Now in Carbon Grey
- Floor Stand Optional
- Our Wolverson Air Rowers & Ski Trainers are compatible with heart rate monitors with 5.3k Hz technology.
- Monitor your real-time, acculturate heart rate whilst you’re working out!
- Examples of compatible models are Polar T31 and T34
Click Here To Download Ski Trainer Manual