Wolverson™ Reverse Hyper
The Wolverson™ Reverse Hyper is a solid and dependable piece of kit, great for any Box or Studio. Constructed from 75 cm x 75 cm x 3mm thick box section, with industrial bearings (with external grease ports), and heavy-duty padding, it's built to last!
Suitable for Conditioning and Performance work, it's also a great tool for physio-based posterior chain exercises and Rehab work.
- Height - 117 cm
- Width - 110 cm
- Length - 132 cm (From end of Arms to Full Leg Extension - 171 cm)
- Approx. 200kg
- 27 cm Bumper Plate Pin on each side of the Swing Arm
- Perfect for all Olympic style plates
- 12 Adjustable Handle Points to suit all arm lengths
- 75 mm x 75mm 3mm Thick Box Section Steel
- Lifetime Warranty on Frame and Welds