IDEAL FOR PERFECTING YOUR JERK TECHNIQUE!
Jerk Boxes are an ideal addition for any gym or athlete in aiding technique focused weight training whilst removing the need to perform a clean action to obtain the rack position. This brilliantly designed pair are cost effective, easy to store and highly adaptable, able to be split and recombined in whatever combinations your workout needs!
Alternative uses for these heavy construction Jerk Boxes include
- Block Pulls,
- Cleans & Snatches,
- Short Range Dead Lifts,
- Floor Bench Presses,
- Step-ups and
- Box Jumps
Now also available in our DELUXE model with Stainless Steel Corner Plates, and the DELUXE+ with an extra 30 cm box section!
- 20mm/0.75" thick Plywood construction.
- Complex internal block structure for maximum strength and weight holding capacity, tested with up to 250kg (world record Jerk stands at 266kg!)
- Terminal batons to prevent weight plates rolling off box.
- Section 1 – 9cm High - Triple density Ply top section for increased structural strength and weight distribution, with 20 mm X-Fit Rubber Padding
- Section 2 – 14 cm High
- Section 3 – 30 cm High (x2 in DELUXE+ model)
- Section 4 – 36 cm High
- Total Height – 90 cm
- Width - 51 cm
- Depth - 90 cm
- Top sectional area - 20"/51 cm Width x 36"/90 cm Height
- Total Weight – 80kg each 4 Section Stack
Please Note - This is a hand-crafted custom order, and a construction time of 10-14 days may apply