Hip Extension/Thruster Bench
Hip Extension is a fantastic glute-building exercise designed to improve your strength, speed and power - whether you want to sprint faster, explode harder, and lift more plates, the Hip Extension Bench is for you!
Hip thrusts work the glutes differently to squats, deadlifts, and lunges, exercising familiar muscles in new ways, as well as activating the hamstrings, quadriceps, and adductors to help develop the entire thigh musculature.
This standalone unit that can be conveniently positioned anywhere in your Gym or CrossFit Box.
Resistance band pegs allow the use of Resistance Bands to create the biggest challenge to the glute muscles, and the bench can be used with any Hip Thrust exercises incorporating Barbells, Sandbags, Chains, Kettlebells and Bumper Plates.
Our new Multi-use Bench is better than ever, we have improved upon a classic by adding the following increased functionality.
1) The addition of roller pads under the main back support now means that the bench can be used as a hybrid glute-ham raise.
2) The removal of the top pad then provides a roller pad for Bulgarian Split squats
3) The band pegs at the bottom of the unit can be used to make a deadlift platform.
In addition to this the height of the back support is now height adjustable and we have added additional fixed band pegs along each side of the unit.
- 2 wheels and handles for easy transportation and storage
- Highly durable padding
- Padding Colour - Black
- 6x band peg options
- Textured grip to keep feet secure
- 5x options to adjust pad height
- Top Pad - 51cm x 27cm
- Top pad height (max setting) - 47cm
- Top pad height (lowest setting) - 37cm
- Bottom Pad - 73cm x 27cm
- Bottom Front Pad (removable) - 53cm x 27cm
- Total width (including pegs) - 88cm
- Total length - 169cm