Compression Point Roller 2
New & improved design, density & strength CPR2 - Brand new on the market.
New design with foam filled inner for added structural rigidity and rubberised outer coating, so will not stain or tear.
Designed for athletes and people of all types from long distance runners and endurance athletes to CrossFit competitors and general gym goers. Physical therapists, trainers, and athletes use foam rollers to relieve muscular pain and tightness. But conventional foam rollers have smooth, hard surfaces that further compress soft tissue. Rolling on top of them improves blood flow and tissue flexibility, but the effect is limited and relatively superficial, unless you spend a lot of time rolling.
The Compression Point Roller was created to perform this therapy more effectively. The surface contains specially designed bobbles that are firm, but flexible, much like the thumbs of a therapist.
Whether you're looking to massage your lats, quads, lower back, or any other large muscle group CPR's are certain to suit your needs.
- Unique design allows for targeted massage
- Allows you to Find the Distrodensity Zone that best suits your needs
- Distrodensity allows for a more realistic massage experience
- Core Body Workout Versatility
- Use The CPR to achieve a comprehensive core body workout
- From crunches to bicycles to push ups - use it to challenge core muscles
- Incorporate it into daily workout routines