Exclusive to Wolverson, the new design has been constructed to provide maximum comfort, no lateral slipping of the Kettlebell around the wrist when it is over head and an extra large base to make it very, very stable.
In fact is has all the benefits of a Competition Kettlebell paired with all the benefits of Traditional Kettlebell.
Wolverson kettlebells are the products behind the United Kingdom's top kettlebell instructors and courses. We have supplied Kettlebells for the IKFF and many other leading organisations and carry a rolling stock of at least 20 tonnes.
For expert advice and the best prices look no further.As you would expect from Wolverson the following features come as standard.
- Over the lifetime of their use 95% of kettlebells will require the handles to be refinished to remove damage. The Wolverson “SuperSmooth” bare metal handle means No chipping or refinishing is ever required! This handle is also HAND FINISHED providing a much higher quality end result.
- The largest base of any “traditionally” designed kettlebell on the market today - suitable for all drills - eg renegade rows - bear walks etc THESE BELLS DO NOT HAVE UNSTABLE RUBBER FEET.
- The Ergonomic design means that our bells fit comfortably on the forearm and minimises impact. At the same time the handle does not allow the Kettlebell to move excessively around the forearm when the weight is over head.
- Extremely strong and durable - No filler - no chipping.
- Gravity Cast Method - never any bubbles or unconformities in the casting.
- Colour coded (as the international Standards) for ease of identification.
- Finished with a single coat of paint to reduce chipping.
Please note: colour may vary.