Package deal on 150kg Hi-Impact Bison bumper plates with our high spec Bison Hybrid 7ft 20kg 28.5mm Olympic/powerlifting Bar for an amazing £495 - and we'll even throw in a pair of Shut It & Lift collars!
Brand new to Wolverson Fitness, we're proud to present the latest evolution of our Bison™ range - Bison™ Hi-Impact bumper plates.
A combination hybrid of a virgin rubber and a High-Temp crumb style plate, these bumpers are designed to be extremely durable and long lasting. Maintaining a standard plate thickness allowing for a greater loading capacity for heavy lifts, while a lower bounce rate and 30% noise and vibration reduction makes them perfect for repeated high-intensity usage in any CrossFit box or commercial gym, protecting both themselves and your flooring (remember - If your floors aren't great, use these plates!). With bright colour fleck making them immediately recognisable, these great new bumpers look good and work even better.
The next generation of Bison plate, the best possible product at the best possible price!
Please Note: 10kg - 25kg Bumper Plates are 45cm Diameter; 5kg Bumper Plates are 40cm - helps to reduce fatigue and failure of 5kg plates over time.
- Recycled crumbed rubber bumper plates suitable for Olympic lifting, CrossFit, plate loaded equipment, prowlers.
- Hybrid of a standard and a High Temp style plate, designed for durability.
- Lower bounce rate ideal for high-intensity usage, protecting themselves and minimising wear to flooring.
- Standard plate thickness to allow for a greater loading capacity for dead lifts.
- Bright colour fleck makes them immediately recognisable.
- For longevity of plates, we recommend using them on a Weightlifting Platform or Correct Protective Flooring at least 20mm thick to prevent voiding warranties.
Please Note: Plates may deviate by +/- 1.5% of stated weight.
2 Year Standard Warranty when used on Correct Flooring or Weightlifting Platform
Bison™ Hybrid 7ft 20kg Olympic Weight Lifting Bar
- Material - High strength alloy shaft (1500 lb capacity, 216,000 psi)
- Overall Length – 220cm
- Total Weight - 20 kg
- Shaft Diameter - 28.5 mm
- Inner Collar width - 30 mm
- Plate Loading Area - 415 mm
- Distance between Inner Collars – 131cm
- Multi-interlocking design with bearings in each sleeve
- Knurling - Dual spec deep fine knurling
- No Centre Knurling
- Surface - Manganese Phosphate (black) shaft, Chrome fine grooved sleeves
2 Year Warranty when used on Correct Protective Flooring