Bison™ Elite Women's 6ft 15kg Olympic WL Bar
At Wolverson we have tried and tested our bars, to reach an affordable but great quality place on the market, and are now proud to present our fantastic range of Bison™ Bars.
With a slightly more aggressive knurling than our other bars, these are the CrossFitter’s dream, with no centre knurling and slightly ribbed sleeves, allowing for the best collar grip no matter whether you use spring or lock jaw collars.
"What a bar for the money......having visited Leisure Industry Week and seen a lot of what others had to offer this bar wins hands down."
"We call out the 'PR Bar'. Every time it's used, there's a PR achieved. This bar has helped me personally win the British Masters weightlifting title for M35 85kg and qualify for the European Masters Championships."
- High strength alloy shaft (1200 lb capacity, 216,000 psi)
- Length – 6 ft
- Weight - 15 kg
- Shaft Diameter - 25 mm
- Inner Collar Width - 30 mm
- Plate Loading Area - 310 mm
- Distance between Inner Collars – 130.5cm
- Multi-interlocking design with two self-lubricating copper bushings in each sleeve
- Sleeve Diameter - 50 mm
- Slightly Ribbed Sleeves for improved collar grip
- Knurling - Dual spec IPF & IWF deep fine knurling
- No Centre Knurling
- Surface - Manganese Phosphate (black) shaft, Chrome fine grooved sleeves
2 Year Warranty when used on Correct Protective Flooring