Concept 2 Rower Model D
The dependable performance of our Model D Indoor Rower has made it the best selling indoor rower in the world. Recognised by competitive rowers as the standard for indoor training, the Model D delivers an effective cardiovascular workout that will increase your fitness level and tone your physique. At a fraction of the cost of other home fitness equipment or a yearly gym membership, you can have the luxury of working out in your home whenever you choose… and get a great workout to boot.We value practical design: our Model D is efficiently engineered and will last a lifetime. The Model D you buy is the same machine used by Olympic- and elite-level athletes to train for their sport—it’ll take the abuse of heavy training day after day. If you’re looking for a solid piece of exercise equipment at a great value, the Model D is the perfect choice.
Note: The Model D now comes in two different colours, either light grey, the same as the Model E and Dynamic Indoor Rower, or black.
- Overall Length 96 in (244 cm)
- Width 24 in (61 cm)
- Seat Height 14 in (36 cm)
- Monorail Length 54 in (137 cm)
- Fits inseams up to 36 in (91 cm)
Extra-long monorail is available at an additional cost.
Contact Concept2 for more information.
- Chain or cord: nickel-plated chain
- Chain/cord housing: partially enclosed
- Maximum user weight: 500 lb (227 kg)
- Support legs: aluminium front legs, steel rear legs
- Monitor arm abs plastic. Pivots for storage and to adjust monitor height. Monitor angle can also be adjusted
- Finish: powder coat
- Colour scheme: light grey or black
Storage can be separated into two parts for easy storage
- Space requirements assembled: 8 ft x 2 ft (244 cm x 61 cm)
- With clearance for use: 9 ft x 4 ft (274 cm x 122 cm)
- For storage: 25 in x 33 in x 54 in (63.5 cm x 83.8 cm x 137.2 cm)
- 57 lb (26 kg)
Shipping dimensions one box
- 15 in x 21.5 in x 56 in (38 cm x 55 cm x 142 cm)
- 70 Lb (32 Kg)
PLEASE INDICATE COLOUR OF CHOICE WHEN ORDERING. FEES WOULD APPLY FOR CHANGING ROWERS DUE TO COLOUR PREFERENCE.
SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED